Second Workshop on Pattern Recognition and Applied Artificial Intelligence WRPIAA 2015
The goal of this workshop is to provide a forum for industry, engineers, researchers and students to discuss the state-of-the-art in pattern recognition and applied artificial intelligence. The key idea is to present recent developments in this field and their application to real-world problems The workshop is a scientific event organized by the GRPIAA-PUCP Research Group and will take place in Lima-Peru, at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, between 15 and 16 December, 2015.
- Paper submission deadline: December 7th, 2015
- Paper acceptance notification: December 10th,2015
- Paper camera-ready deadline: December 12th, 2015
- Workshop: December 15-16,2015
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Machine learning
- Data mining, knowledge discovery in big data
- Image processing and computer vision
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Information Extraction
- Natural language processing
- Agents and multi-agents
- Web information retrieval
- Recommendation systems
- Combinatorial optimization
- Graph applications
Papers could be written in English or Spanish and should be submitted through the easychair online system (https://easychair.org/
Research papers submitted to WRPIAA 2015 will undergo a “double-blind” reviewing process, the PC members and referees who review the paper will not know the identity of the authors. To ensure anonymity of authorship, authors must prepare their manuscript as follows:
- Authors’ names and affiliations must not appear on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
- Funding sources must not be acknowledged on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
- Research group members, or other colleagues or collaborators, must not be acknowledged anywhere in the paper.
We will accept all papers meeting the high quality and innovation standards of WRPIAA, and all accepted papers will be incorporated into the conference program.